Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Chicken Run


This looks like it would be quite the workout, doesn't it?
HAppy Tuesday everybody.

Some of you may have noticed that the quality, or at least, the complexity of my sketches has changed for the sparser as of late. The reason for that is simply an overload of work. Hopefully,in a few weeks or months, things will slow down a bit and I can do some very nice illustration work. I sketched out a bunch of pieces I just want to do because I want to see what they would look like.
I'm still amazed that after all these years, all these long hours, I'm still as much in love with this medium as I was when I first put a pencil to paper, or some sort of marking tool to a markable surface( sorry for the living room wall mom).
Anyhow... have a great Tuesday, and keep those pencils sharp!

Cheers.
P.

6 comments:

Scott M said...

I love your work. Keep it up!

Marco Bucci said...

awesome, and I love the paris sketch. Just great punchy colours.

Unknown said...

never ceases to amaze me how many quality pieces you pump out on top of your schedule! Inspirational as always!

sarah said...

Ha ha, that's so funny that you should suggest your art lately has been less complex. We were just discussing this weekend how much we loved some of your latest posts. I guess sometimes sparse is okay :)

Hope things get less busy!

Chris Houghton said...

What?! You're too hard on yourself, the sketches are awesome. Simple or complex, you make it work. Thanks for sharing Pascal!

pascal said...

Ho guys... you're all so nice.
THANK YOU!
(^_^)