Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Witness.

Witness.
#pascalcampion




Witness 2
#pascalcampion
I think this one needs a little bit of explanation.
I have a natural tendency to do either happy images or nostalgic, but I don't do well dramatic images, or suspens. I'm not necessarily tired of happy images, but I like once in a while experimenting with different ideas, different moods. The first pass at this image had another couple walking their dog in the street( see previous) and I thought...hmmm... If I take them out and leave the title, it will force the viewers to come up with a reason for it and create more of a tension. Anyhow.. it's just a long way to say that I am in an experemintal phase( again) , ..have been for a week or so.. and I'm loving it.
I'll probably be back to my regular program shortly!





No comments: